Since 1984, Illario makes miniature car models in the traditional way in small series. Assembled with the utmost care and composed of more than 170 parts, these models will satisfy the most demanding collector and bring tangible value to their collection. They are supplied in a luxury box with a transparent window attached to a leather base and precious wood.
3CP144 was delivered on 1 September 1937 the dealer André Pisart in Brussels. After being bodied by Vesters Neirinck and Brussels, the car was delivered to Mr. Franqui, May 7, 1938. This is one of the eight two-door made without the first center post and is the only PIII known to be factory equipped with a tachometer.
It was used by the King of the Belgians and other members of the royal family, but this information has not been verified. Acquired by the British Army of the Rhine in 1945, and was used by Lieutenant General Charles Keightley. After the war it was sold to a German civil named Derriks in 1958. The car appeared in the U.S. in 1967. Restoration made in 1992-94 and presented at Meadow Brook (1995 - Best of Show) RROC (1995 first class) and Pebble Beach (1995)