1:50 Cat® 16M3 Motor Grader
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.875 x 3.125 in.
The Cat® 16M3 Motor Grader is an essential machine for building and maintaining mine haulage roads. Engineering enhancements in the 16M3 boost fuel economy, increase durability, simplify maintenance, add operator convenience and promote the safety of both the operator and those around the machine. With its 16-foot moldboard, the 16M3 is optimally sized for operations using 150-ton or smaller haul trucks.
The 16M3 uses a Cat® C13 ACERT™ engine that can be configured to meet all global emissions standards, including U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final).
Features & Details:
• Detailed cab interior, including operator
• Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
• Authentic Cat trade dress and safety decals
• Fire suppression system details
• Moveable drawbar, circle, and moldboard
• Front wheel steering and axle articulation
• Rear frame articulation
• Oscillating tandem left and right rear wheels
• Rear ripper raises and lowers
• Authentic tire tread design