- Hand made miniature sculpture 11 cms / 4 inches long
- Based on the F1 Concept 2022 supplied by Formula 1 Group
- Weight approximately 75 grams
- Comes with a booklet explaining the rule changes and consequent radical impact on the design of the cars from 2022 onwards
- An officially licensed Formula 1® product
- Designed by automotive designer Remco de Reus
With a complete reworking of the F1 regulations coming in 2022, the cars will look radically different. The F1 Concept 2022 design that Formula 1 Group has shared with Amalgam, is a compelling taste of what the cars will look like under the new regulations. Amalgam's beautiful miniature sculpture by Remco de Reus captures the essence of the F1 Concept 2022 design, and distils it into a fine collectable piece.
Amongst luxury and classic car owners and model collectors, Amalgam Collection are renowned and respected as makers of the world’s finest large scale car models for Ferrari and the cream of the high-end European car brands and F1 Teams. Now we have entered new territory with the creation of beautifully worked miniature car sculptures designed by artist Remco de Reus. We will create a growing number of miniature sculpture collections, that capture the essence of the most extreme and outstanding designs from the 1920s through to the present day. A collection is planned that spans the decades of F1 since 1947 through to the present day, capturing the essence of the most significant cars throughout F1 history.
Each sculpture is hand cast, hand finished, primed, plated in aluminum and finally clear lacquered and polished. The sculpture comes with a booklet containing details of the rule changes and their impact on the car design, all enclosed in a beautiful presentation box.