2009 Corvette Competition Sport Z06 limited Edition of 427 Pieces in 1:24 scale by The Franklin Mint
This is the 2009 Corvette Competition Sport Z06 by The Franklin Mint in 1:24 Scale
A Limited Edition of only 427 Pieces Worldwide.
Exclusively available from Mint Models
One of the most accurate and incredibly detailed Corvette Models ever produced by The Franklin Mint
Each piece is hand-numbered on the model and on the certificate.
- Replicated graphics inspired by C6R livery feature Corvette Racing "Jake" mascot
- Custom ebony interior with exclusive titanium accents
- Embroidery replicated on seats, instrument panel, and center console armrest
- Hand Painted in Silver with Competition Gray Exterior Stripes, Wheels, and Headlamps
- Corvette Racing 'Jake' and CSR logos on b-pillar, headrest, and center armrest
- Accurately detailed scale replication of the LS7 427 cubic inch 505 horsepower engine.
- Corvette racing pedals; a special engine cover; and racing style number included
- Realistic door hinges, opening doors and hood
- Detailed interior and undercarriage
The race-ready Z06 package with its 505-horsepower 7.0L V8. Visual mods for this version includes competition Gray stripes, wheels and headlamps along with a splattering of "Jake" and CSR logos inside and out. A set of racing numbers will also be delivered to the buyer based on the particular car's build sequence. The official announcement from GM is posted below.GM Announces 2009 Corvette Competition Sport Package
About the Competition Sport Z06 Corvette
The Competition Sport Package, available on the 2009 Corvette Coupe Z06 model, is the perfect Corvette for the enthusiast who attends driving schools and track events. The package includes Competition Gray exterior stripes, wheels, and headlamps; Corvette Racing 'Jake' and CSR logos on b-pillar, headrest, and center armrest; ebony interior with titanium embroidery; Corvette racing pedals; a special engine cover; and racing style numbers based on build sequence (to be installed by customer).