Die Cast Car Collector Club
1941 Packard Woody Wagon Deluxe Resincast Model in 1:24 Scale
LECCXIII 13th model from the Diecast Car Collectors Club (D4C)
Packard. Just the word alone says
volumes about American Elegance, Luxury, and Prestige. As they used to say in
their famous ad campaign "Just ask the man that owns one".
Throughout production, Packard fortified our military, advanced technology,
and built a wide range of exceptional motorcars, but none as elegant and
purposeful as the hand fabricated Packard Station Wagon. Not only were they
rare (only 58 120 series wagons were built in 1941), they
were meticulously assembled at Packards state of the art facility in
Using the stately 120 chassis,
cowl, and front clip, the station wagon panels were hand made and
fitted specifically to each body. So rare were these commanding cars that
collectors today pay upwards of $300k for restored examples of these finely
are delighted to share our 1:24th scale tribute to the finest and most elegant
woody wagon ever built.
now your 1:24 scale 1941 Packard 120 Woody Wagon, the 13th
model in the LECC series that stretches back to 1995.
The amazing Packard Woody Wagon features the
stunning slightly angled Packard grille and waterfall side
venting, complete with speed streaks on the fenders and fully enclosed side
mounts. Of course there is the two toned wood trimmed with elegant
touches both inside and out.
This gorgeous model is crafted by hand using
tooled poly-resin and precisely fitted chrome trim. The bodywork is painted
with automotive paint and trimmed with photo-etched parts and clear lenses.
Great attention has been devoted to its proportion
and stance. The wood surfaces are replicated with resin structure and artfully
painted and antiqued to give a glossy but realistic appearance
consistent with lacquered wood of this era.
The authentic finishes and
perfectly scaled instrumented dashboard feature micro-decals in the gauges and
foiled chrome for trim. The front door side windows are down so that you can
view the detailed dash and interior. The body is sealed with no moving parts. The intricate headliner and detailed interior side panels
can all be viewed through the clear side and rear glass.
With $75 deposit, before release:
$275 for D4C members – plus S & H
$305 for non-members – plus S & H
$325 – plus S & H
Limit of 2 models
so many of the previous LECC models, the LECC XIII is being designed and
developed by the brilliant scale model designer Raffi Minasian. Raffi has been
the leader in developing 1:24 scale models for over 20 years.
More Features of this model:
- Hand Painted in gloss automotive quality paint ensuring an enduring finish.
- The paint and trim are polished by hand resulting in an absolutely gorgeous show-winning finish.
- Interior materials are textured to accurate scale.
- Interior gauges are highly detailed down to the single center-mounted multi-function instrument.
- Carpeting is flocked to scale
- Excellent fit on all door, hood, and trunk seams
- Raised chrome foil used on all emblems and lettering.
- Tail light lenses are replicated with tinted lenses.
- Bumpers and trim are chrome plated
- World class finish throughout
- Closed resin model (hood and doors do not open)
- This model is truly a beautiful work of art
- Club Membership Is Required for Purchase